Home page of the MPEG encoder written in Delphi.
M.S.B. HOME PAGE
Software production and advice. (Italian language)
Via Goetz 93
48100 Ravenna RA - ITALY
FAX/TEL: +39 0544 527265
CELL: +39 339 2739548
Copyright 2001-2014 MSB
All rights reserved.
Dbasic is an advanced tool for Borland Delphi (5..XE7 - 32 bit) to integrate script programs (macros) into
applications. With Dbasic all developers (or their customers) will be able to customize without
limits the behaviour and features of their applications.
To download a demo version of Dbasic click: Dbasic.zip (DCU only,
for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, Turbo). Three projects, a math parser and complete documentation is included.
- Complete syntax: DBasic is a mix between Basic and Pascal and makes possible the
realization of every kind of programs; supports Long strings, Pointers and Recursive functions.
- Fast learning: For the developer, complete documentation, object-oriented interface,
easy to use. For the customer, Basic is the simplest programming language.
- Delphi functions: Dbasic can call Delphi functions, so it is possible to perform every
task of the application.
- High speed: Scripts are not interpreted, they are compiled into a compact p-code and then
executed by an assembly optimized virtual machine. This allows tasks of graphics, math and signal
- Zero DLL, zero OCX: Dbasic is a compact unit which is compiled into the application.
For informations about ordering Dbasic see the orders page.